With changing markets, the techniques and strategies used to stay ahead of the competition also get changed. Better strategies are put into use to derive amplified results.
A company needs marketing techniques that are captivating enough to capture customers’ attention once and leave an impression on them for life.
BTL is a marketing strategy wherein products and services are promoted one-to-one rather than through mass promotion to the population. This marketing strategy desires to reach customers directly rather than through intermediaries.
Top BTL agencies in India provide a variety of techniques or ways to promote, like roadshows, trade shows, direct calling and emailing, use of newspaper and magazine inserts, product sampling, in-store promotions, etc.
BTL marketing is a major hit with the masses because this way the consumers are in a better position to try out the product for themselves before investing in it.
What are BTL promotion ideas?
Below are a few BTL brand promotion ideas.
- Targeted Marketing: Targeted marketing involves researching and understanding your prospective customers’ interests and needs so you can focus your message—and your marketing budget—on the specific audience segment most likely to purchase your product or service.
- Trade Shows: A trade show is a great way to generate leads, nurture prospects, build brand awareness, or enhance existing client relationships.
- Brand Promotion Activities: A brand promotion campaign puts your company’s story and message in front of an audience with the goal of increasing brand awareness in the mind of the customer. Brand promotion activities include product launches, brand awareness campaigns, rebranding campaigns, and brand launches.
- Telemarketing: Telemarketing is a form of direct marketing. It involves talking to customers on the telephone. Telemarketing can help you promote your products or services, generate leads, stay in touch with existing customers, or generate new ones.
- Free Product Sampling: Free samples increase sales, which is why sample marketing is still done today. Companies promote their business through corporate gifts, it eventually make s the employees and their known aware about the existence of a product and along with that they can get to know about their true reviews.
Why do Businesses choose BTL marketing?
Cost-effectiveness is another factor that makes BTL marketing interesting.
At an affordable cost, customer-centric promotions can be done, and customers can be influenced by these campaigns. BTL activities are well-suited for small and medium-sized businesses.
- Target- Centric
BTL marketing is target-centric and focuses on end-target customers who would potentially be interested in the product being promoted.
Targeting the right audience is what acts as a boon for a business, making it more efficient than marketing to a massive group of disinterested audiences. It is like carefully analyzing, pointing at the target, and then shooting the arrow in the right direction.
You have to plan, understand which group you need to target and select a suitable campaign to promote your product.
- Wide Scope
BTL marketing is not limited to the products and services you wish to promote or where you wish to promote them. Depending on your product and target audience, you can always find effective BTL marketing strategies.
They have a wide scope, so whatever your product is and wherever your location is, you can always find some suitable BTL marketing strategies to promote your business.
BTL marketing has a wide reach through which they can effectively promote your product, making your business fly high in the sky of success.
- Spread Awareness
BTL marketing creates an everlasting impact on the audience. When you interact with a particular group of people and make them aware of your products and services, these people become promoters of your products.
If you succeed in creating an indelible imprint on their mind like mentioned above, whenever they find someone who might be searching for a product or service similar to what you are providing, these people to whom you have promoted your product will let the one requiring your services know about you.
This way, one person tells the second, and the second tells the third, and the ripples go on, and even after the campaign ends, its effect doesn’t, and that’s the beauty of this ripple effect that BTL marketing generates.
- Impact on the Audience
BTL marketing can be woven with a lot of creativity and innovation; for example, the use of mobile vans is a very creative and innovative idea for conducting a BTL campaign.
The main aim of marketing is to seek customers’ attention, and BTL marketing is a great medium to do that.
When someone wants to catch the eye of an audience, BTL marketing can successfully attract a crowd and allow you and your team to promote your product well. When you have direct interaction with the audience or customers, it leaves a much deeper impact on them.
Even if someone is not interested in buying your product right away, they can later contact you in the future if your product or service is needed, provided you have succeeded in attracting the crowd enough that they cannot forget your company as well as your product.
That’s how BTL campaigns are an all-in-one beneficial marketing strategy you can switch to and promote your product effectively.
Hiring BTL agencies in North India is one of the best ways to let people know you exist and what you offer. People nowadays want to learn more about your company before contacting or visiting it.
So, to create brand awareness and expand your business reach, you need to invest in good advertising channels. Through advertising, you can make people aware of the special discounts and offers you provide. This would eventually lead to better performance and improved leads with a strong customer base.To get more updates, Follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You can also join our Telegram Channel